A good linguistic, academic and cultural preparation is necessary to succeed in your higher education studies in France.
This is what ALIP, specialized in the preparation of higher studies for more than 15 years, offers you. ALIP, a Label Qualité FLE and Datadock center, is a linguistic partner of prestigious institutions. Its programs are designed to meet the expectations of schools and universities.
Our Preparation for Higher Education program lasts from 3 to 9 months. A session lasts 3 months and includes 250 hours of intensive training. You can decide to take one, two or three consecutive sessions, depending on your level and your objectives. Do not hesitate to contact us for personalized advice. We will be happy to study your study project.
In addition to the general French courses and the cultural and professional workshops, here is an overview of your Preparation for Higher Studies program:
Finding your way through higher education
- What is a “grande école”: how to choose, how to apply, which courses?
- Focus on higher education in France: universities vs. grandes écoles, school/student relations, knowledge and skills, research, business
The academic environment of a school
- Programs, courses, schooling service, grades, organization of the school year, study rules, educational contract, diplomas…
- Roles and missions
TD and group work
- The TD: introduction of the course, setting up of group work, evaluation
Oral presentation and written skills
- Oral communication, verbal / non verbal
- Content: taking into account the audience, establishing objectives, data research …
- Ppt support
- Good writing practices
- Memorandum, reports
- Steps of the project management, tools, actors
Preparing for internships
- Internship, work experience, contracts
Writing a CV and cover letter
Course schedule :
October to January
February to May
June to August
All sessions are independent. You can start with the one that suits you best and register for one, two or three sessions.