Why study French in Paris?
There are many good reasons to choose a school in Paris, but here are just a few:
- First, Paris is one of the world’s most cultural and iconic cities, offering a rich experience of French language and culture. It boasts a variety of renowned educational institutions offering high-quality study programs, from prestigious universities to specialized language schools. Find out more about our French for High Studies program.
- By studying French in Paris, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with Parisians, practice your French in real life and get a full immersion in the language and culture. You’ll also discover the history, art and cultural diversity of this magnificent city.
Can’t make it to Paris? French culture comes to you! Sign up for our Art, Culture and Luxury e-learning course.
- ALIP will accompany you throughout your stay with a wide range of cultural activities: visits to Parisian neighborhoods, exhibition tours, school events… But Paris also offers a multitude of activities outside class hours, such as museum visits, cruises on the Seine, wine and cheese tastings, music concerts, festivals and much more.
- Like our students, you’ll also be able to travel easily from Paris to other French and European cities between two French course sessions or during short vacations, offering a unique opportunity to discover different cultures during your stay.
All in all, coming to study French in Paris is an incredible adventure for those looking to fully immerse themselves in the French language and culture, while discovering a beautiful and diverse city.
- preparatory courses for higher education in France – 3 – 6 – 9 months
- intensive French course – 3 – 6 – 9 months
- French & culture course – 4 weeks
- individual face-to-face or distance learning courses