Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Updated November 2019
Current pricing conditions
Participation in ALIP courses requires the payment of the following fees:
– Tuition fees as presented on the website and brochures
– No registration fees or application fees.
– Unless otherwise specified, teaching materials are provided to the student, with the exception of personal note-taking materials.
General terms and conditions of sale
These general terms and conditions of sale are applicable to all services offered by the ALIP school and subscribed to by the student.
By signing the school’s registration form, the student accepts these general terms and conditions of sale as well as the internal regulations.
The student undertakes to follow the courses and to respect the internal rules.
- The registration form can be downloaded online and returned completed by email: firstname.lastname@example.org A payment certificate will then be issued for payment. Upon receipt of the required payment, the registration certificate will be issued to the student.
- The course can also be booked by post or on site: ALIP 25-27 rue Ginoux 75015 Paris.
- Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or cash (on site).
- For all registrations, a copy of the identity document and visa will be required upon arrival at the school.
- An evaluation test will be carried out at the beginning of the training.
Certificate of registration
Foreign students outside the European Community are required to apply for a short or long-stay visa. A certificate of registration is given to the student who has paid all or part of his registration fees. All registration fees must be paid in full by the first day of the course at the latest.
The registration certificate given to the student is equivalent to final registration. No refund can be requested after the edition of the registration certificates.
The tuition fees paid will not be refunded except in cases of force majeure such as visa refusal.
In the event of illness preventing ongoing access certified by a doctor, death of a relative certified by an official document, or professional reasons certified by an employer, schooling may be postponed until 12 months after receipt of the certificate. No refund will be made.
After a definitive registration, if the student has started taking the courses, no refund can be made regardless of the reason for cancellation.
Insurance and CVEC
Health, accident and liability insurance are the responsibility of the student. Health insurance is compulsory in France. The ALIP school assists its non-French-speaking students in these steps.
The payment of CVEC rights is mandatory. The school assists its students in these steps.
ALIP School accepts no responsibility for theft, damage or loss of students’ personal belongings.
ALIP school does not provide courses on public holidays as defined in article L.3133.1 of the Labor Code; these cannot be reimbursed.
The student undertakes to follow his courses assiduously. On request, an attendance certificate can be provided. The Police Headquarters, as part of regulatory audits, may also request attendance reports.
In the event of misconduct or abnormal behavior, ALIP School reserves the right to exclude the student.