Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Updated July 2023
Current pricing conditions
Participation in ALIP courses requires the payment of the following fees:
- Tuition fees as presented on the website, brochures and registration forms.
- No registration fees or application fees.
- Except in rare cases, all teaching materials are provided to the student, except for personal note-taking materials.
General terms and conditions of sale
These general terms and conditions of sale are applicable to all services offered by the ALIP school and subscribed to by the student.
By signing the school’s registration form, the student accepts these general terms and conditions of sale as well as the internal regulations.
The student undertakes to follow the courses and to respect the internal rules.
- The registration form can be downloaded online or received by email and returned completed by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The administrative registration procedure will then continue online via a link provided to the student. On receipt of the required payment (total or partial), the registration certificate will be issued to the student. In accordance with articles L121-21 to L121-21-8 of the French Consumer Code, I have 14 days to cancel my purchase. I can only exercise this right by expressly sending a written request by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to ALIP.
- The course can also be booked by mail or on site: ALIP 25-27 rue Ginoux 75015 Paris. The office is open from 8:30 am to 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday.
Payment of tuition fees
Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer, online credit card for the 4-week course or cash (on site). As part of its Formation Continue activities, some courses can also be paid for by the OPCO or by the Compte Personnel de Formation – CPF
- For any 3 – 6 or 9 month Intensive course, the fee is payable in instalments.
- For 4-week courses, the fees are payable in one instalment.
- For all registrations, a copy of your identity card and visa will be required on arrival at the school.
- An assessment test will be carried out at the beginning of the course.
Certificate of registration
Foreign students who are not nationals of the European Community must apply for a short or long stay visa. A certificate of enrolment is given to students who have paid all or part of their enrolment fees. A payment schedule, if applicable, has been given to the student, who undertakes to respect it. Any failure to pay will result in exclusion from the course.
Once the visa has been obtained, the student undertakes to inform ALIP as soon as possible.
In case of delay in obtaining the visa by the administrative authorities, the student can have the starting date of the course changed, within the limits of the late arrival deadlines set by ALIP.
The certificate of enrolment given to the student after payment is considered as final enrolment. No refunds can be requested after the registration certificates have been issued, except in cases of force majeure such as visa refusal.
The tuition fees paid will not be refunded except in cases of force majeure such as visa refusal.
In the event of illness preventing ongoing access certified by a doctor, death of a relative certified by an official document, or professional reasons certified by an employer, schooling may be postponed until 12 months after receipt of the certificate. No refund will be made.
After a definitive registration, if the student has started taking the courses, no refund can be made regardless of the reason for cancellation. In the event that ALIP school is unable to provide face-to-face courses (in the case of the Covid-19 pandemic), the courses will be provided entirely via distance learning.
You benefit from a postponement free of charge for a period of 12 months on simple request (attach the letter of refusal)
You also have the possibility to renew your visa application with the authorities without delay. Upon request, we will update the registration certificates.
Only in the case of a visa refusal will the costs incurred be fully refunded, upon presentation of the official letter of refusal. The sum corresponding to 10% of the tuition fees due could be retained if the conditions required by the Embassy or Campus France for the stay in France are not met.
Insurance and CVEC
Health, accident and liability insurance are the responsibility of the student. Health insurance is compulsory in France. ALIP school assists its non-French-speaking students in these steps.
The payment of CVEC fees is mandatory (long stay). The school assists its students in these steps.
ALIP School accepts no responsibility for theft, damage or loss of students’ personal belongings.
ALIP school does not provide courses on public holidays as defined in article L.3133.1 of the Labor Code; these cannot be reimbursed.
The student undertakes to follow his courses assiduously. On request, an attendance certificate can be provided. The Police Headquarters, as part of regulatory audits, may also request attendance reports.
In the event of misconduct or abnormal behavior, ALIP School reserves the right to exclude the student.
Personal data processing
The information collected in the questionnaire is recorded in a computerized file by Aimaira on behalf of ALIP. The legal basis for the processing is the school registration contract. The data collected will be communicated only to the following recipients: your ALIP – Groupe ISRP registration school. It will be kept for 5 years. You may access, rectify or request the deletion of your personal data, or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. Visit cnil.fr for more information on your rights. To exercise these rights, or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact the CNIL :
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) 3 Place de Fontenoy TSA 80715 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07