Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Updated May 2021
Current pricing conditions
Participation in ALIP courses requires the payment of the following fees:
– Tuition fees as presented on the website, brochures and registration forms.
– No registration fees or application fees.
– Except in rare cases, all teaching materials are provided to the student, except for personal note-taking materials.
General terms and conditions of sale
These general terms and conditions of sale are applicable to all services offered by the ALIP school and subscribed to by the student.
By signing the school’s registration form, the student accepts these general terms and conditions of sale as well as the internal regulations.
The student undertakes to follow the courses and to respect the internal rules.
– The registration form can be downloaded online and returned completed by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. A certificate of payment will then be issued for payment. Upon receipt of the required payment, the certificate of registration will be issued to the student.
– The course can also be booked by mail or on site: ALIP 25-27 rue Ginoux 75015 Paris. The office is open from 8:30 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday.
– Payment can be made by check, bank transfer or cash (on site). Within the framework of its Formation Continue activities, the courses can also be paid for by the OPCO or by the Compte Personnel de Formation – CPF
– For all registrations, a copy of your identity card and visa will be required upon arrival at the school.
– An evaluation test will be conducted at the beginning of the course.
Certificate of registration
Foreign students outside the European Community are required to apply for a short or long-stay visa. A certificate of registration is given to the student who has paid all or part of his registration fees. A payment schedule, if applicable, has been given to the student, who agrees to respect it. Failure to pay will result in exclusion from the course.
The registration certificate given to the student is equivalent to final registration. No refund can be requested after the edition of the registration certificates, except in cases of force majeure such as the refusal of a visa.
The tuition fees paid will not be refunded except in cases of force majeure such as visa refusal.
In the event of illness preventing ongoing access certified by a doctor, death of a relative certified by an official document, or professional reasons certified by an employer, schooling may be postponed until 12 months after receipt of the certificate. No refund will be made.
After a definitive registration, if the student has started taking the courses, no refund can be made regardless of the reason for cancellation. In the event that ALIP school is unable to provide face-to-face courses (in the case of the Covid-19 pandemic), the courses will be provided entirely via distance learning.
Insurance and CVEC
Health, accident and liability insurance are the responsibility of the student. Health insurance is compulsory in France. The ALIP school assists its non-French-speaking students in these steps.
The payment of CVEC fees is mandatory. The school assists its students in these steps.
ALIP School accepts no responsibility for theft, damage or loss of students’ personal belongings.
ALIP school does not provide courses on public holidays as defined in article L.3133.1 of the Labor Code; these cannot be reimbursed.
The student undertakes to follow his courses assiduously. On request, an attendance certificate can be provided. The Police Headquarters, as part of regulatory audits, may also request attendance reports.
In the event of misconduct or abnormal behavior, ALIP School reserves the right to exclude the student.