French courses – 3 – 6 – 9 months
Ι I want to improve my level of French and discover French culture Ι
French Courses – Intensive 20 hours / week (from 3 – 6 – 9 months)
Fall / Spring and Summer sessions
In a group adapted to your level, according to the scale of the Common European Framework of Reference, this unique and exclusive French courses allows you to :
- Express yourself without fear in all situations of dailylife
- Better understand Francophone people
- Discover France’s cultural richness
- Improve your grammatical and lexical skills
- Participate in project courses as a team
- Successfully integrate into a French-speaking environment
Our communicative and action-oriented methodology – small group conversations, project classes, theatre workshops, written and oral expression techniques, improvement workshops, tutoring, educational visits, animations – ensures rapid progress in a convivial context.
Your program :
Your French course program at ALIP is divided into modules :
- Main Course module : Development of communication skills / Lexical and grammatical reinforcement
- Project module: Creative work and team spirit
- Conversation module: Speaking in small groups
- Workshop module: cultural, professional or linguistic themes
- Cultural activities
As for all our trainings, students benefit from a rigorous and individualized pedagogical follow-up. Many appointments punctuate the training and the whole team is at your disposal.
A certificate of level and marks is given at the end of the training. IMPORTANT : You also have the opportunity to take the TEF or TCF exam at ALIP to enhance your training!
–> Less time ? Discover our training program 4 weeks
–> Graduate studies ? Discover our Courses for higher studies
Download our Brochures