Book your homestay with ALIP
You come to ALIP to take one of our French courses. The success of your immersion in Paris also depends on your accommodation experience. You can ask us for your accommodation offers. Several possibilities are available to you:
- host family
- tourist residence
- student residence
Our administrative department is at your disposal to organize your stay.
Prepare your stay at ALIP by booking your host family at ALIP.
ALIP selects its partners for your stay with a family in Paris. The host family option will offer you the comfort of a Parisian home and the kindness of a family that will help you feel at ease in your new life!
The families will welcome you with an open mind and respect for different cultures.
- Access facilitated by public transportation to get you quickly to the ALIP school and all over Paris.
- Internet access in all families.
- Arrivals on Sunday and departures on Saturday. Room with or without meals, half board or kitchen access, 1 or 7 dinners are available. Additional nights are possible on request (with supplement).
Choose the half-board option to make the most of your learning experience after your courses at ALIP.
Attention, the number of places is limited, think of booking in advance.
Please note that homestays are not organized for minors under 16 years of age at the time of the course, except for school groups.
- Single room – without meals: 300€ per week
- B&B – room with kitchen access: 330€ per week
- B&B + 2 dinners (Sunday + 1 other during the week): 360€ per week
- Half board room – 7 dinners : 450€ per week
ALIP school offers others accommodation options.
Contact us to know our offers in residence.
For information about accommodation request, contact email@example.com